MEDIPLAST is a fabric plaster with a hot-melt adhesive containing zinc oxide.
- Reel plasters - adhesive plaster strips in widths from 12.5 to 50 mm are wound onto a reel and provided with a cover.
- Plasters on tubes - windings in widths from 25 mm to 100 mm on paper tubes are mainly intended for health care facilities.
- Plasters with a wound pad - to treat small injuries, "endless" plaster with a perfectly absorbing insertion (pad) preventing it from sticking to the wound thanks to its material structure, thus accelerating the healing process. These products in widths of 60 or 80 mm and in lengths of 0.5 and 1 m are packaged in a small box.
- Large windings with a wound pad - for workplaces with larger requirement for adhesive bandages with a wound pad we offer large packages in widths of 60 and 80 mm and in lengths of 20m.
MEDIPLAST - adhesive fabric tapes.
We offer plasters for fixing joints which effectively help when stressing the locomotive apparatus, they do not restrict blood flow and normal movement. The non-irritating adhesive allows the plaster to be stuck directly onto the skin. Thus they do not require a foam substrate.
They are produced in four widths – 12.5mm; 25mm; and 38mm 50mm, all 10m in length. They are packaged in PET bags, but we can also offer them in bulk cartons, advantageous in particular for sports clubs.
MEDIPOR is a medical breathable plaster from non-woven fabric with a transparent hot-melt adhesive, awarded by a diploma in the competition "Golden MEFA 1997".
Handling these plasters is easy, they are easily tearable and can even be written on.
- Reel plasters - adhesive plaster strips in widths of 12.5; 25; 50 mm and in lengths of 5 or 10 meters, wound onto reels provided with a cover.
- Plasters on tubes - like fabric plasters, we offer these also wound onto tubes in widths of 12.5; 25 and 50 mm and 10 m in length.
- Plasters with a wound pad - non-irritating plaster from non-woven fabric with a wound pad in a box, suitable for treatment of small injuries. Width 80 mm, length 1m.
- Post-injection plasters - these plasters with a pad are ideal for health care facilities , in packs of 500 pcs in a carton in widths of 80 or 60 mm and 0.02 m in length respectively.
- Large windings with a wound pad - this type of large packs in widths of 60 and 80 mm and 20 m in length is suitable for health care facilities as well.
MEDISTRIP, MEDISTRIP - f® is a washable foil plaster with a centrally located absorbing insertion to treat minor injuries.
The fast foil bandage - 80mm wide and 1m long strip of washable foil plaster with a continuous adhesive insertion wrapped in a box - serves well for the treatment of small injuries. The absorbent insertion is identical to the other fast bandages and contributes to their premium quality as an important product component. We can also offer divided plasters in batches of 10 pcs in a box of 80mm x 0.02m in size.
You can view all products with all the necessary specifications in our catalog where you will find an overview of the manufactured standard products.